Our Spark program makes the Dream Chaser message available to anyone, anywhere. This program is designed for individuals at home or on the go. Spark is built to engage kids of all ages in meaningful personal development as well as fun activities and challenges. In Spark, you will be guided to connect with your purpose and become empowered to achieve it through a powerful personal development experience.
How it works...
- 20 lessons delivered through a combination of digital content and workbook activities.
- Can be completed independently or with a group, and ideally with adult support.
- Additional materials available include a workbook and a challenge toolkit to complete fun games.
- After completing a lesson (or while completing it), share with a partner, group, and/or adult.
- 20-30 minute lessons.
- Can be completed at any pace.
1. Core Power
Participants build recognition and value of their identity and purpose.
Participants explore the challenges they face and the tools they have to overcome them.
Participants learn to recognize, develop, and use each tool to win in overcoming their challenges.
Participants develop habits to consistently overcome challenges and reach to achieve their full potential.
Who it's for...
- Ages 8-15
- Families (parents, even grandparents, this is your chance to engage your kids in a meaningful experience).
- Mentors & Mentees
- Teachers (yes, this can run in a small group or classroom setting).