At-Home Dream Chaser Program
Our Spark program makes the Dream Chaser message available to anyone, anywhere. This program is designed for individuals at home or on the go. Spark is built to engage kids of all ages in meaningful personal development as well as fun activities and challenges. In Spark, your child will be guided to connect with their purpose and become empowered to achieve it through a powerful personal development experience.
How it works...
- 20 lessons delivered through a combination of digital content and workbook activities.
- Can be completed independently, with a group, and/or with adult support.
- All materials are included – workbook, digital access to content, and game materials to complete fun challenges.
- 20-30 minute lessons
- Can be completed at your pace.
1. Core Power
Participants build recognition and value of their identity and purpose.
Participants explore the challenges they face and the tools they have to overcome them.
Participants learn to recognize, develop, and use each tool to win in overcoming their challenges.
Participants develop habits to consistently overcome challenges and reach to achieve their full potential.
Who it's for...
- 3rd-5th Graders
- 6th-8th Graders
- Mentors & Mentees
- Possible for 1st-2nd graders with adult support.