Dream Chasers Student workbooks exists to empower students through in-class or virtual learning character development. This curriculum empowers students to approach each day, situation, and activity with intentional action around being the best version of themselves so that they can overcome their challenges and strive to reach their potential. It creates self worth, a sense of confidence, intentional action, and traction for them to reach for their greatness.
How it works...
- 8 week /40 day program.
- 1 lesson each day.
- Can be done through virtual learning or in-class engagement.
- 10-15 minute lessons for students to start their day through personal development.
- Curriculum provides seamless delivery to empower students through personal development and character building.
- Teachers/leaders then have the opportunity to engage whole group or small group conversation from the given daily topic virtually or in person.
- As desired, teachers provide opportunities for students to share, which can be done as a whole group, in small groups, or even in pairs depending on environment.
- It can be done anytime during the school year (recommended at the start of the school year).
Who IT'S for...
- 3rd-8th grade.
- Small groups.
- Whole classes.
- Grade levels.
- Whole school (this can easily be implemented as a behavior management system or integrated into your current system).