WHAT WE DO
Dream Chasers is an after school activity-based character development program. Our sessions implement exciting games and challenges designed for any skill and ability level to build confidence and engage participants through a team-based atmosphere. Throughout each session we embed character development elements that teach the importance of reaching for your passion, building the right team around you in life, developing grit to overcome obstacles in pursuit of your dreams.
6 week / 12 session season
End of season Dream Chaser Challenge obstacle course.
The PROGRAM Details
When we function
- Fall and spring seasons.
- After school on school site.
- 2 sessions a week for 1 hour each session.
- 6 weeks; 12 total sessions.
- An end of season Dream Chaser Challenge for all participating teams.
- Start with a focused character discussion.
- 2 small group challenges.
- 1 team-based game where participants work together to accomplish a mission.
- End with a recap of character discussion and our Dream Chaser Code.
How we function
- Program runs at school.
- Through an easy-to-follow 12 session curriculum with video support.
- All materials provided and given to school.
- 3rd-6th grade participants.
- Boy and girl teams.
- 2 volunteer coaches.
- Teams of up to 20 participants.
2 volunteer coaches to lead a team at your school (staff, PTO/PTA, approved volunteers, male, female).
We provide easy-to-follow curriculum, video support, and all materials to run a successful season.
You’re all set to impact Dream Chasers at your school!