Our enrichment program is an after school 6-week activity based character development program for groups up to 20 students. The program serves 3-6th grade students and functions through a scripted curriculum comprised of fun games and challenges in conjunction with character development to build confidence regardless of skill and ability level, empowering Dream Chasers.
WHEN IT'S offered
Fall and spring seasons offered as an after school opportunity.
Dates vary by chapter locations across the nation. Find a chapter near you, or if you do not have a chapter near you, contact us and we can coordinate dates to serve your school.
How it works
A 6 week, 12 session curriculum (2 sessions per week) each session is 1 hour)
- Activity components consists of speed, agility, strength, balance, and cardio elements that are embedded into fun and unique games and challenges.
- Character development teaches youth to…
- Be you. Dream Big – recognize and value your core identity and purpose (your dream)
- Overcome – use your passion, team, and grit to overcome fear, obstacles, and failure.
- Keep Chasing – develop habits to daily overcome and strive to reach your potential.
- Each season for a chapter ends with a Dream Chaser Challenge obstacle course where all participants involved in the program attend and complete with their teammates. This is an ending that brings to life the message to participants that they can overcome their obstacles and chase their dreams.
STEPS TO START
1. School Approval
Get approval from school administration to offer program at your school. Contact us to set up a meeting or a time to talk.
Require 2 volunteer coaches to lead a team at your school (staff, PTO/PTA, approved volunteers, male, female).
3. Materials Provided
We provide easy-to-follow curriculum, video support, and all materials to run a successful season and empower Dream Chasers at your school.
We provide online registration for a 2 week period leading up to the season to allow for sign ups in preparation for the season at your site.